Monday, May 24, 2010

24 May 1970

Sunday
24 May 1970

I said yesterday that I was going to D Co.  Well, that operation was canceled - so I came back to Baldy yesterday.  I’ll be here until about the 2nd or 3rd of next month.  Then I’ll go back to the bush for about 10 days.  Then Ron will be ending his time, so I’ll be the ALO until my time is finished here - only one more month.

I haven’t had any mail in a couple of days - and I don’t have any news - so this will be short.  I went to the movie last night, and saw “The Fixer”.

While I’m here at Baldy, I’ll be sending out some more slides I have.  This batch will be the last, because I’m not taking my camera to the bush anymore.  I already have about 100 slides of this place, and I figure that’s plenty!!  Ha.

Photo - fellow lieutenant catching some zzzzzs in his cot.

No comments:

Post a Comment