Tuesday, February 16, 2010


Monday night
16 February 1970

I have the ODO tonight!  Another of the many good deals we have at Chu Lai!  We also had a Filipino  floor show at the club tonight.  I was able to go because we don’t have any flights tonight.  We also have a floor show scheduled for the 21st.  It’s a group from Australia and should be very good.

We’re not flying at night for a few days because they’re doing some work on the runway at night, so they have to close the field.  The only thing that goes out between 2200 and 0600 is hot pad scrambles or barcaps.

The only mail for me today was a roll of newspapers.

I  only flew once today for my 98th mission and I’m scheduled for only one tomorrow, so looks like I won’t get my 100th until the 18th.  Two  weeks ago I predicted I would get my 100th on the 19th.

Well , I’m out of words!  It’s 2330 so I guess I’ll try to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment