Monday, September 14, 2009


Wednesday night
3 Dec. 1969

We didn’t get any letters today here, so I didn’t get a letter, or anything else. Today has been a long day, as usual. I spent all morning working on Ground Safety matters, then flew this afternoon. The weather is very bad and cold, about 60 degrees. I wore my flight jacket over to the movie tonight. We had a hum dinger of a movie - Fearless Vampire Killers. I can’t even think of words to describe it.

I mailed Christmas gifts today. The package was to large for SAM or PAL so I had to send it parcel post. I hope it gets there by Christmas.

I was really wrong about my roommate’s name, it’s Kurt Wilbrecht.

I can’t think of anything to write! I’m still reading that book! I’m really bogged down in it, but I’ve vowed to finish it! But, you know how bad I am about keeping my vows! Ha.
I’ve flown a total of 26 missions counting the one today.

Photo - two F-4 fighter-bombers on taxi way. Hangers and revetments in background.

No comments:

Post a Comment